The Band has had many achievements in both Concert and Fieldshow in their class including:
- All Ireland Champions (Fieldshow) 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Munster Concert Band Champions
- Southern Concert Band Champions
- National Concert Band Champions
- European Concert Band Champions
- All Ireland Marching Band (Fieldshow) Champions in 1991 and from 1995 to 1999
- British Youth Band Champions (open class) 1994
- Category winners in the Limerick International Marching Band Competition on numerous occasions.
The Band has travelled widely abroad to the United Kindom, Holland and France and represented Ireland at an International Festival in Cheb in the Czech Republic in 2004 to celebrate the new entrants to the European Union.
One of the band's greatest achievements was the opening of its own Band hall in 1989.